Thread: P2K Improvements

hwaryun

Post P2K Improvements

First of all, I would like to wish all of you a very happy holiday (whether it be Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or anything else).
    I would like you to think about the improvements that could be made on the P2K.
    This is a 100,000 gralat gun for one, (200,000 gralat for 2). Most consider it as an end-game gun. You need 100,000 kills to even get a chance to buy it.
    Since this is a gun that is rewarded and "unlocked" to you when you get a certain amount of kills, it is logical to think that the gun would be geared towards the "joy of killing" theme.
    Right now, the gun is geared towards sparring, which is essentially shooting people in a box. (In my opinion.)
    I think several changes administrators can implement into this gun would be the following:
    • Non- alteration of the bullets
    • Semi-automatic or Automatic
    • Spread

What do you think? This is essentially what everyone seeks in a gun for killing. If you have any other suggestions, please, say it. I always like to hear other opinions.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Agreed

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

grass4m3
    Nine!

Veteran
    9 Damage, medium freeze, high rof (as it is), non alternating shots, medium reload, same clip size. I think that would be worth it as I'm gearing toward it.

Banned
    The BAR on the other hand has nerf freeze.
    Now a gun that cost the same as BAR but only 1 dmg lower and different stats is nothing compared to 10 dmg gun.
    They can't make a gun that's overtaking another good gun.
    Imagine p2k has higher freeze than bar, that's already good enough to own the other guns in era since BAR is the "best gun so far".

The P2K is way overpriced i bought the gun thinking I would use it more than bar. The metal storm seems 10x better and its only 150k. Its time for an improvement.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The BAR on the other hand has nerf freeze.
    Now a gun that cost the same as BAR but only 1 dmg lower and different stats is nothing compared to 10 dmg gun.
    They can't make a gun that's overtaking another good gun.
    Imagine p2k has higher freeze than bar, that's already good enough to own the other guns in era since BAR is the "best gun so far".
    In the end, there is only one solution. Make every gun balanced. Since everyone has conflicting opinions on what's balanced and what's not, this is impossible.