Thread: 135k and trying to use it wise please please help!!

135k and trying to use it wise please please help!!

•I want a red umbrella
    • I also want a pbp shotgun
    •also want a ghost m4

MY QUESTIONS ARE: (could I get a red umbrella at auction for
    135k?) if so what are the possiblities on a scales 1-10 1 being worse

ALSO SHOULD I GET GHOST M4 or PBP SHOTGUN

Banned
    I rather you buy a normal black umbrella than something fools would pay a lot for just on color.
    Besides, they don't do umbrellas anymore in auctions.
    PBP shotgun- easy to PK around era.
    Ghost m4- same speed as bar but it's only good for spar.

If you wanted to use it wisely, you shouldn't have spent it on itunes if you did XP

Basically what XSTARX said on the umbrella part, you're best bet would be trying for tables when you get sellables or something. Warning you now, people overprice if you didn't already know.

PBP, even though I hate Era bringing it ingame, you can easily kill players on the map. And never tried ghost m4 sooo ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

In my opinion, screw the pbp and the ghost m4 and just go for a normal m4..
    Its stats and price are very good and just learn to use skill. Otherwise I would go with pbp rather than ghost m4 because of prices.
    On the umbrella, go with what others have said, go with the cheapest one (black) there all the same lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

DON'T SPEND THE MONEY!!!
    Don't make the same mistake I did and buy something for 100-150k.

Save it and get bar, you will never have to buy a gun again. Also umbrella is over rated. I have one, save ec and get katana for your melee

Keep saving your money until a brand new auction item is released and you somehow win it. Then sell at a ridiculously high price in shells and you will have multiplied your money basically speaking. That's what I would do with a high amount of money like that.

Otherwise, it really depends on what you like to do most in game, spar or pk/base? Ask yourself that and maybe we can guide you to a suitable weapon.

I don't think Ghost M4 is worth it. It's 187k and only does 1 extra damage...and something else...correct me if I'm wrong. I'd say the normal M4 is the way to go, but don't get the attachment.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Banned
    Ghost m4 is like metalstorm. Just that I didn't quite seen the stats for both guns match.
    To Me, MetalStorm is a decent gun to get. 150k and is like bar stats with 8dmg(9 perfect).
    Fast shooting, good spread. Ghost m4 isn't a good gun, it's not that powerful. Just spams a lot.