Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Challenge/Task

Lightbulb Weekly Challenge/Task

I just had a really cool idea, and it wouldn't be an easy way to get ec or quick way to get ec.

Alright, so I saw a thread sort of related to this a while ago so I am gonna remake it but change it with my ideas.
    So once a week there is a challenge you get. People get different challenges from other people but some people get the same. Kinda like ec uploads how some are in same spot as others and some arent... anyway.

So you have a week to complete this task. It can be like;
    -Get 2000 Kill's in 1 week.
    -Pick up 500 pieces of trash.
    -Pick up 500 Mushrooms.
    -Deliver 200 Mail.
    ETC.

And once you have finished this challenge, you receive an Event Coin, you can't do another task until the next week. You have till Monday - Sunday to do your task.

OreOs
    If they remove ec uploads and implement this instead then I would say yes.

Banned
    No no no...
    I don't want to see many people who don't do a single event getting their goals more easily then ec upload.
    It's best to just give them a free piece instead of EC+this makes them improve by doing something for an item that can't be packed or bought with money.

OreOs
    It's one ec a week. Better than getting 1 piece each day lol

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    It's one ec a week. Better than getting 1 piece each day lol
    Exactly OreOs, and to xSTARx, it isn't exactly going to be an easy way to get ec.. like come on, these afk'ers who wait for upload and free ec constantly wont be able to take the time and get 2k-3k kills in a week, or pick 500 flowers up in a week.

Honestly you should make this 1 Day as time limit :P making it practically impossible to get the ec unless u try and do it
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Kinda good but sounds like achivments but easier lol
    ._.

Definetly agree with this. Receiving ec needs to be more challenging than ec upload or free ec broadcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

You guys act as if you don't like getting free ec. I personally like the free ec snapshots and stuff, because there is no challenge! I mean, why turn down FREE items? Who cares if it needs a challenge? It's FREE, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffinMan View Post
    You guys act as if you don't like getting free ec. I personally like the free ec snapshots and stuff, because there is no challenge! I mean, why turn down FREE items? Who cares if it needs a challenge? It's FREE, right?
    It's not that people don't like free items. I do agree free items are awesome - depending what they are. However ec isn't supposed to be free. It is supposed to be earned through events, otherwise why call it event coin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person