Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Challenge/Task

Banned
    Because Snk and Stefan saw many people can't get EC's from skill events when there's chance events everywhere?
    Try your luck, it will never fail. Trust me.
    It's practically easy to get 2-3k kills. Just go lethal and PK 1 whole day for an ec. But once in every week is a little too much since EC's aren't suppose to be earned from uploads.

Very good idea, considering that some people can't do ec uploads because they are in China. (like me) They have missed a lot of free Ec and it is not fair to the people in China.
    #Buff the M16

I agree with this idea
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Thank you guys for your feedback.

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffinMan View Post
    You guys act as if you don't like getting free ec. I personally like the free ec snapshots and stuff, because there is no challenge! I mean, why turn down FREE items? Who cares if it needs a challenge? It's FREE, right?
    Because you didn't earn your ec. EC is meant for events not handed out for free and those who worked their way to get their items took the time and effort and now to see lots of people afking all day waiting for a snap shot is ridiculous. Now a days you see lots of people running with sabers..

Banned
    I got a few example of those EC uploaders but I won't expose their names.(unless they want to argue with me saying they earned some EC's)

Why don't instead of it being a weekly challenge, its a 1 day challenge.

You have to do the challenge in 24 Hours but, you have to wait until the next week to start your next challenge..

I just said that! -.- Make the time limit as 1 day making it practically impossible to do it unless they actually try :P as star said it's not too hard to earn 2-3k kills in one day
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Zephlyn
    no.
    Why is this coin called event coin?
    because you earn it on events!!!
    I dont understand why people want more ways to gain this!
    with free ecs and Facebook snapshots are enought!

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Because you didn't earn your ec. EC is meant for events not handed out for free and those who worked their way to get their items took the time and effort and now to see lots of people afking all day waiting for a snap shot is ridiculous. Now a days you see lots of people running with sabers..
    Yeah, it makes sense. It IS called an EVENT coin, so why earn it without the event itself? I just said that because it's free and people are mad about it.