Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mafia zone

Mafia zone

Y'all should improve on mafia, it's really hard to take base most of the time cause they spam doors thats next to flag. even if wen I get the door open I get shot Cause of they spam

OreOs
    I think Mafia zone is fine , you can counter them by using artillery cannons or petrol bombs

grass4m3
    I like mafia I'm going to rage so hard like a troll from under the bridge if it gets changed.

Mafia is fine. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrislover75c View Post
    Y'all should improve on mafia, it's really hard to take base most of the time cause they spam doors thats next to flag. even if wen I get the door open I get shot Cause of they spam
    If it wasn't like that you'd be complaining that there's 5 billion rushers there all the time like bbz... At least with spammers you can use grenades ect to get past them.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Whenever bases get changed people still complain about them

m107 stops all door spam now

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Guerre was fine as it was too, now that I think of it.

Don't change mafia...the only bases I can see that need changes are Tachi and Blackholst.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Guerre was fine as it was too, now that I think of it.

Don't change mafia...the only bases I can see that need changes are Tachi and Blackholst.
    Honestly i miss all the old bases

Development Team
    I think the entire layout should stay the same with the exception of the flag area. I think they should push the space upward, so move the flag backwards and add a little more area to the flag room.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship