Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how dark killers base and how prs work

Street Boss
    K so, that's true some of my members are using a " vulgar language " can't give any argument to defend them, but do you know how much this hurts when u call a person " gey arab " no seriously, why racism ? Cannot we just have normal fight in bases..are we forced to insult each other ?And you can't give me any excuse for what you did ( being racist ), you called me a g** Arab cause I was Attacking pz for 5 hours, might be annoying I know that, but it's not illegal...
    Now about SER, that pr is just doing his job, I reported you after you insulted me , and I sent the pic to SER, so he just jailed you for racism not cause I'm admin or idk what...k so now you will tell me why he didnt jail my members ( the one who were harassing you) honestly and sorry for what I will say , they had to be warned/jailed I admit it, but instead of doing this thread , you had to report them lol...I don't really know how all that started but this should end, I'm just tired of being harassed all day by your members ..I'm telling you this should and will end k. I don't want anymore problem , no I'm not scared but I'm not playing this game to get stressed or to loose my mind and rage. Ohhh I wonder if someone will read all that lol...
    Btw I told my members to stop insulting you , so now if they continue just report them , I am with justice and only with justice ..
    -I should get a medal for this beatiful preach , shouldn't I? ^^ lol
    -And don't pay attention to grammar faults lol, I'm tired and it's 2 am now x.x
    Hope you'll understand
    *peace*
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Why is Graal inhabited by mindless children?
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    K so, that's true some of my members are using a " vulgar language " can't give any argument to defend them, but do you know how much this hurts when u call a person " gey arab " no seriously, why racism ? Cannot we just have normal fight in bases..are we forced to insult each other ?And you can't give me any excuse for what you did ( being racist ), you called me a g** Arab cause I was Attacking pz for 5 hours, might be annoying I know that, but it's not illegal...
    Now about SER, that pr is just doing his job, I reported you after you insulted me , and I sent the pic to SER, so he just jailed you for racism not cause I'm admin or idk what...k so now you will tell me why he didnt jail my members ( the one who were harassing you) honestly and sorry for what I will say , they had to be warned/jailed I admit it, but instead of doing this thread , you had to report them lol...I don't really know how all that started but this should end, I'm just tired of being harassed all day by your members ..I'm telling you this should and will end k. I don't want anymore problem , no I'm not scared but I'm not playing this game to get stressed or to loose my mind and rage. Ohhh I wonder if someone will read all that lol...
    Btw I told my members to stop insulting you , so now if they continue just report them , I am with justice and only with justice ..
    -I should get a medal for this beatiful preach , shouldn't I? ^^ lol
    -And don't pay attention to grammar faults lol, I'm tired and it's 2 am now x.x
    Hope you'll understand
    *peace*
    it took me like 10 minutes to understand your ''beatiful preach''. on my screenshots you can see your members calling me a "fking canadian". for some reason i dont see anyone of yours jailed. stop trying to look nice on forums and being a prick in game, rock.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Street Boss
    Lol wasn't expecting that reaction from you..and I already said, some of my members were racist , you had to report them.
    And I'm not trying to look nice or good , everybody knows that I'm a BAD BUY
    Btw charbel Misu got jailed and like 5 of my members got gagged so please don't say that prs are just helping me ....they are just doing their job.
    Now answer to my question : cannot we just stop all this ? I'm ready to apologize for what my members did lol ( look weird when I say it )

can you edit your post and fix the mistakes? this is even worse than ser; cant undertstand a simple sentence.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Street Boss
    Don't play that game with me , answer to my question .

you are the one not sleeping till 4 am and allying 4 gangs to make sure i get no base and you are offering me to stop this "bs", like you expressed? dude i think you and some of your friends need to get a life.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Street Boss
    Just stop giving arguments please.
    Answer :/

answer what? i didnt ally 4 gangs to fight against you because im not that gay. its all about you if you want to stop fighting
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Street Boss
    So I'm g** cuz I allied 4 gangs.
    Wow so really if I wasn't that tired I would rage lol
    -k so stop the fight, hmm you know what unblock me in game so we can talk about that in private