Thread: new app

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    What kind of sfx do you need?
    Calm and mellow music

do we get paid in items?
    Thalia Vandenbroek

Veteran
    cool
    Last edited by cmx2us; 12-31-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Veteran
    : )
    Last edited by cmx2us; 12-31-2013 at 07:07 AM.

grass4m3

new app

Quote Originally Posted by slimmy View Post
    Its will have training rooms with moving npcs of the greatest sparers in era guiding you through more ways to learn sparring
    You have absolutely no clue apps/games are made do you? Do you know how hard it would be/the knowledge it would require of Xcode to make a simple game engine as simple as graal, than make AI bots for sparring along with similar scripts to graal. Not to mention you will also need a Mac (to code Xcode), a developer apple license (what is that $100?), server costs if it's multiplayer (that's another expensive thing, for a useless guide). That's just to get started it will also require many more things. I hope this thread is a joke.

swords spar too?
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    You have absolutely no clue apps/games are made do you? Do you know how hard it would be/the knowledge it would require of Xcode to make a simple game engine as simple as graal, than make AI bots for sparring along with similar scripts to graal. Not to mention you will also need a Mac (to code Xcode), a developer apple license (what is that $100?), server costs if it's multiplayer (that's another expensive thing, for a useless guide). That's just to get started it will also require many more things. I hope this thread is a joke.
    You know I honestly have no idea why you aren't a -rep because you are incredibly rude and you really aren't intelligent at all. If you would have read the OP, it is an offline sparring app. The developer license can easily be overcome as the app should all in all be paid, and it does NOT require that you have a Mac and it does NOT require that you use Xcode. Staff costs are not a problem AT ALL as the community here is very skilled and kind and will hopefully work for no cost at all.
     Spoiler

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    You know I honestly have no idea why you aren't a -rep because you are incredibly rude and you really aren't intelligent at all. If you would have read the OP, it is an offline sparring app. The developer license can easily be overcome as the app should all in all be paid, and it does NOT require that you have a Mac and it does NOT require that you use Xcode. Staff costs are not a problem AT ALL as the community here is very skilled and kind and will hopefully work for no cost at all.
    I'm going to -rep you for not understanding how you make an app. To make an app it REQUIRES you code in Xcode. That is scripting language iOS uses. Stefan coded the graal in Xcode and make it server warp to his game. In his game he can code his own language. As for Xcode you need a Mac to code it, it's not possible any other way. As for developer license it dosn't matter if it's a free app, apple is an a** they charge around $100 a year to get a dev license wether you only have free apps or not. Please get off the forums people like you just keep pushing insanity until. This app is not possible.

Banned
    Please stop abusing the rep system as you may be banned from forums by abusing it and even stating 'I'll give you a -rep' in both statements.
    All the mods and web admins are watching everyone's post and threads- do keep in mind you can also get IP ban by creating another acc and using the same internet/wifi.
    I want to say both of you are not thinking straight and just bashing onto someone's thread and abusing the system's function. Causing a bad rep to members on era-go.

grass4m3

new app

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Please stop abusing the rep system as you may be banned from forums by abusing it and even stating 'I'll give you a -rep' in both statements.
    All the mods and web admins are watching everyone's post and threads- do keep in mind you can also get IP ban by creating another acc and using the same internet/wifi.
    I want to say both of you are not thinking straight and just bashing onto someone's thread and abusing the system's function. Causing a bad rep to members on era-go.
    Well I have to admit the -rep makes sense in this case. He is stating completely wrong information, giving false hopes to the creator of this thread. I wanted to state the OP has no clue what he is doing I want to inform him before he hired a bunch of people who have no clue what there doing as well and everyone's time gets wasted. This app is not something, you can just "make" it will take a long time of development and money. The OP doesn't seem like the kind of person who will do either.

Quote Originally Posted by cmx2us View Post
    cool
    Cool, calm, just like my mom
    Last edited by grass4m3; 12-31-2013 at 06:09 PM.