Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PbP or Shipka

NA

PbP or Shipka

I have a bar but i dont like it im looking for a spread bullet gun which i think will be better for me (price dosent matter) can anyone help me decide between pbp, shipka or the m4 attachment pls.

grass4m3

PbP or Shipka

Pbp is OP get it
    Last edited by grass4m3; 12-29-2013 at 09:23 PM.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    I have a bar but i dont like it im looking for a spread bullet gun which i think will be better for me (price dosent matter) can anyone help me decide between pbp, shipka or the m4 attachment pls.
    I suggest that you look through previous threads before posting.
    Anyway, the m4 attachment is pretty useless. I know someone who uses it, and everytime they switch through it they are stuck for like a second or two before they can move again. By then, they're dead.
    The PBP is a prominent gun among pk'ers and streakers. It has bullets that stacks damage, which makes it useful for mowing down mobs of people, especially in fort guild events. However, the PBP shotgun does NOTHING when it is not constantly upgraded, and if you're like me and hate to dig for minerals, this is not a gun for you.
    The Shipka has 40 clip but, it mean 40 clip total. In reality, it is just 20 clip because it shoots two bullets at a time. This gun is geared mainly towards spar, but it is a monster in places like BBZ, where the amazing spread will wreck anyone coming your way.
    Have it your way, but I would buy the Shipka if I were you. Or just buy a sten.

NA
    I actually have sten and I dont like it that much :/

hwaryun
    In terms of spread Shipka has a spread of 0.09 while the PBP Shotgun has 0.15. You want spread? Get the PBP then.

Cost125000
    Dual: No
    Damage: 3
    Spread: 0.15
    Freeze: 0.4
    Fire Rate: 0.4.
    Reload Freeze: 0.23-0.5
    Auto: No
    Clip: 20
    Stacked

PBP SHOTGUN.

Cost120000
    Dual: No
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0.09
    Freeze: 0.21
    Fire Rate: 0.29
    Reload Freeze: 0.15-0.27
    Auto: No
    Clip: 40
    Bullets Fired: 2

SHIPKA

It depends on your play style and what you are using it for.

Personally, I play gang spar a lot and find PBP to be very useful. If that's your steez I would highly recommend it.
    While PBP is useful primarily in gang/group settings, Shipka is fairly versatile and can be useful in many different conditions. For spars, if you're into boxing, it can also be effective.

Again, it is entirely dependent on your playing style. I find Shipka to be useless, but that is my play style. I have seen some players have great success with Shipka.

Neither. The developers can't catch a clue about game design or balance weapons according to relative pricing, so don't expect your gun to perform at the level it does in the near future.
    You know who I am, and I don't care.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingeki View Post
    Neither. The developers can't catch a clue about game design or balance weapons according to relative pricing, so don't expect your gun to perform at the level it does in the near future.
    There are actually decent GAs in Graal.
    Stop trying to criticize them just because they don't do what you say or prefer.
    They have to tend to a lot of players and their preferences, not what ONE person says.
    Try satisfying someone when they are picky.
    That's what you look like to all of us.
    So eat your vegetables and move on.