Thread: Tradeable Money?

Tradeable Money?

Just wondering, would being able to trade money be a good idea?

You can do it in Era PC, and Delteria, I think it would boost the price of items alot but who knows!

Thoughts below..

No if we could trade money people would be asking like 60k for black brella and 600k for like a rainbow. Also bars and pbps would be everywhere on era

We have always been able to trade money on PC-Era... I've been playing since 2004.... and let me tell you its been pure "Corruption" We've had atleast 4 Hard resets that i can remember and around 6 managers... Staff were the first one to fall victim to corruption.. spawning money/guns/rares for USD... People we paying staff real money to spawn things for them... Not even "SnK" can say his hands were clean on this...... So i do not support the idea of trading money... How ever i do support the idea of making guns tradeable... I often look at my inventory and wish i could "Pawn" my guns like we can on PC era for 50% of the cost or even become a merchant like on PC era where we are already allowed to trade guns and its a good way to make money or get guns i want...

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    We have always been able to trade money on PC-Era... I've been playing since 2004.... and let me tell you its been pure "Corruption" We've had atleast 4 Hard resets that i can remember and around 6 managers... Staff were the first one to fall victim to corruption.. spawning money/guns/rares for USD... People we paying staff real money to spawn things for them... Not even "SnK" can say his hands were clean on this...... So i do not support the idea of trading money... How ever i do support the idea of making guns tradeable... I often look at my inventory and wish i could "Pawn" my guns like we can on PC era for 50% of the cost or even become a merchant like on PC era where we are already allowed to trade guns and its a good way to make money or get guns i want...
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJ View Post
    No if we could trade money people would be asking like 60k for black brella and 600k for like a rainbow. Also bars and pbps would be everywhere on era
    bar and pbp are already everywhere lolz

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    I was in the same boat with you, and I like that pawning of guns. I have about 20ish guns I neverrrr use
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I only use 4-5/29 guns :c
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

that would ruin the market for trading.. If ppl are trading gralats then no one would dig since the majority of eras players already uses iTunes due to over priced guns and for customs.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerpks View Post
    that would ruin the market for trading.. If ppl are trading gralats then no one would dig since the majority of eras players already uses iTunes due to over priced guns and for customs.
    Barley 1/100 of era digs right now.

Prices of items are too high already. Don't feed the traders greediness.