Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Devices In Events

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    whoever has the faster internet wins.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25840502 "1.4 Terabits per second" *moves to London*
    Steam:MeatyRod

Devices In Events

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyRod View Post
    Can confirm, have an Android device

I think it depends on your pc power. I mean I do amazing at events when I'm on my pc. I'm an extreme PC nerd so I won't try to over-complicate things.
    These are things that depend on the "lag" during events, video games, etc.

CPU: Your PC's brain. If you play with a 1GHz dual core (2 brains) cpu, it's gonna be the same speed and outcome as a regular smartphone.
    I have a 2.1 GHz Quad core (4 brains) cpu and it's amazing, but it's a middle class on the average PC gaming side.

GPU: Your PC's artistic talent! I have no idea what the statistics are on a smartphone, my bad.
    That's just a fact sorry, I have a 712 Mb GPU and that's a middle class type.

RAM: The thing when your PC needs something and quick! This is pretty important but too much like 16 GB or more is overkill. Most games use around 4 GB or RAM, I have 6 GB so I got that going for me which is nice.
    Graal doesn't require amazing PC specs. I mean even a netbook would be able to run it fairly well. Although the better specs the better performance. By the way got any laptop recommendations? My budget is $500-$600 and I need something I can use for some average gaming. Gaming relies heavily on the GPU and sadly I don't think I'm really gonna be able to build my own computer or buy something like an AlienWare. You seem to know a lot so got any recommendations?

Smartphones are growing at a rapid pace. The iPhone 5S CPU is clocked at 1.3ghz but it's A7 chip and 64 bit capabilities make it an amazing phone. The Samsung Galaxy S4 boasts a snapdragon 600 quad core processor clocked at I believe 1.9 GHz. Despite that the S4 and 5S are both of equal power. The iPhone is a straight monster with Graphics. The latest iPhone has Power V6 series GPU chip. Honestly Smartphones are catching up to PC at such a rapid pace.

iPhone6 is going to be the best phone at its time,trust me.
    since 2010/early 2011

idk what this is
    I still suck at events even at 700 hours

Graal sucks on Android. They need to fix how small the controls are! They are tiny. Even with enlarge controls... AND On a Tablet!
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

i use ipod4 always. i rarely use fb unless i dont have my ipod. on fb, i feel it works best on hard race 1 and 2.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    i use ipod4 always. i rarely use fb unless i dont have my ipod. on fb, i feel it works best on hard race 1 and 2.
    iPod 4? Time for an upgrade man.

Forgot kindle fire HD.
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

I recommend an HP Envy, they are very good! I've grown up with computers for my who life so please take my word. Also I recommend a PC rather than a laptop (alot more power to it, unless you need a laptop for traveling). Please don't buy Alienware they just seem really fantastic because they have pretty LED, nice design, and because of popularity. The only good laptops they make are the expensive ones, $1,400+.
    I have an HP Envy M6 and it cost about $650-700, and it's very reliable, but most games run on Med-Low graphic settings, except for valve games (CS GO, L4D2, they run on max).Don't buy touchscreen laptops I consultated a Best Buy employee and he said that if it's touchscreen it goes up $100+ easily.

Here are some good laptops (you may have to pay a bit more for some, sorry)
    http://shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-of...C-ENERGY-STAR-
    This has a dual core 2.5 - 3.1 GHz Turbo boost Intel CPU, you can customize it anyway you want, but I won't get into too much since it's a bit pricey.

This is similar to my laptop, basically it's definitely going to make your games run at Low settings. Graphics card:??? Doesn't say, probably 712 Mb which is ok..

That's enough for laptops, buying a gaming laptop under $800 is extremely difficult, I'll be more than happy to help you if you find a laptop and aren't sure if it's good or want to know something about it. I'm your guy.

I agree with your facts on the smartphones, it's like having a mini laptop in your pocket.
    Steam:MeatyRod

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefyRod View Post
    I recommend an HP Envy, they are very good! I've grown up with computers for my who life so please take my word. Also I recommend a PC rather than a laptop (alot more power to it, unless you need a laptop for traveling). Please don't buy Alienware they just seem really fantastic because they have pretty LED, nice design, and because of popularity. The only good laptops they make are the expensive ones, $1,400+.
    I have an HP Envy M6 and it cost about $650-700, and it's very reliable, but most games run on Med-Low graphic settings, except for valve games (CS GO, L4D2, they run on max).Don't buy touchscreen laptops I consultated a Best Buy employee and he said that if it's touchscreen it goes up $100+ easily.

Here are some good laptops (you may have to pay a bit more for some, sorry)
    This has a dual core 2.5 - 3.1 GHz Turbo boost Intel CPU, you can customize it anyway you want, but I won't get into too much since it's a bit pricey.

This is similar to my laptop, basically it's definitely going to make your games run at Low settings. Graphics card:??? Doesn't say, probably 712 Mb which is ok..

That's enough for laptops, buying a gaming laptop under $800 is extremely difficult, I'll be more than happy to help you if you find a laptop and aren't sure if it's good or want to know something about it. I'm your guy.

I agree with your facts on the smartphones, it's like having a mini laptop in your pocket.
    ok sir, so can you give me more info of my MacBook Pro?