Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Devices In Events

Well i own an hp pavilion dv6 i5 core.I play graal on it when i dont have my ipod it dont even lag i never crashed i never lagged on big screen but its hard to control.I like my ipod more cause its easier for spar and pk and events.I recomended that they change pc commands ,it would be better because some times my ipod crashes in events etc...

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyRod View Post
    I recommend an HP Envy, they are very good! I've grown up with computers for my who life so please take my word. Also I recommend a PC rather than a laptop (alot more power to it, unless you need a laptop for traveling). Please don't buy Alienware they just seem really fantastic because they have pretty LED, nice design, and because of popularity. The only good laptops they make are the expensive ones, $1,400+.
    I have an HP Envy M6 and it cost about $650-700, and it's very reliable, but most games run on Med-Low graphic settings, except for valve games (CS GO, L4D2, they run on max).Don't buy touchscreen laptops I consultated a Best Buy employee and he said that if it's touchscreen it goes up $100+ easily.

Here are some good laptops (you may have to pay a bit more for some, sorry)
    http://shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-of...C-ENERGY-STAR-
    This has a dual core 2.5 - 3.1 GHz Turbo boost Intel CPU, you can customize it anyway you want, but I won't get into too much since it's a bit pricey.

http://shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-of...C-ENERGY-STAR-
    This is similar to my laptop, basically it's definitely going to make your games run at Low settings. Graphics card:??? Doesn't say, probably 712 Mb which is ok..

That's enough for laptops, buying a gaming laptop under $800 is extremely difficult, I'll be more than happy to help you if you find a laptop and aren't sure if it's good or want to know something about it. I'm your guy.

I agree with your facts on the smartphones, it's like having a mini laptop in your pocket.
    Thanks a ton for your help

HP Pavilion 17-e171nr Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

Seems as if this has just lower specs then the envy and cheaper.

I use an android, Nexus 7 and I feel comfortable with it.
    It's similar to a iPad mini.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Quote Originally Posted by bandoo View Post
    iPhone6 is going to be the best phone at its time,trust me.
    We'll have to see
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

I'm assuming you're talking about this laptop
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/hom...vilion/E8C01UA
    Really the only thing that makes this laptop pricey is the RAM, 12 GB is a bit too much. 6-8 GB is perfect for handling anything, and that's all you'll ever need.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...36&SID=ShopAMD
    This laptop has a huge price drop. The only difference is the that it has 6 GB of RAM which can be upgraded to 8 GB. You get a $100+ savings on this if you were considering buying the HP Pavilion 17. I highly recommend you buy this, but if you find anything better just tell me.
    Steam:MeatyRod

I don't think you need to know what your specs are unless you are researching for a new PC. If you want to know search up your Mac with the generation name and websites will say what the specs are.
    Steam:MeatyRod

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    iPod 4? Time for an upgrade man.
    lmao ikr XD im about to get a xbox one. once i get that ill start saving for a new ipod lol
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    lmao ikr XD im about to get a xbox one. once i get that ill start saving for a new ipod lol
    Maybe an iPhone?

Veteran
    This thread went off topic lol
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!