Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steal the lag clocker from Era PC please....

Steal the lag clocker from Era PC please....

Let's be honest we all have been there before, We are dominating in spar on a win streak when all of the sudden the "Lag monster" strikes, He is the one that lurks in the shadows preying upon the streaks of lag less opponents, Warping and freezing at random points in the match eating more bullets then cookie
    monster..... But wait what if all this never had to happen? What if the happiness of Graalians of all ages did not have to deal with this MAJOR issue?

We dont... Steal the Lag clocker from Era PC and keep these mcdonalds wifi players out of the spar arena!

:End rant.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Awesome idea. Give this man a Nobel prize. I was reaching 100 streak when all of a sudden I was shooting a noobie, he wasn't taking damage so I left him alone, about 4 seconds later when I had walked away I died. Laggers.
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Let's be honest we all have been there before, We are dominating in spar on a win streak when all of the sudden the "Lag monster" strikes, He is the one that lurks in the shadows preying upon the streaks of lag less opponents, Warping and freezing at random points in the match eating more bullets then cookie the monster..... But wait what if all this never had to happen? What if the happiness of Graalians of all ages did not have to deal with MAJOR issue?

We dont... Steal the Lag clocker from Era PC and keep these mcdonalds wifi players out of the spar arena!

:End rant.
    No. Everyone has a right to use the spar function, not everyone has perfect internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    No. Everyone has a right to use the spar function, not everyone has perfect internet.
    I agree with you and counter your rebuttle with have them stick to practice spar room, So wins and losses do no matter.

I agree with you and counter your rebuttle with have them stick to practice spar room, So wins and losses do no matter.
    Why can they not get wins and losses? It is just as hard for laggers as non laggers against laggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Why can they not get wins and losses? It is just as hard for laggers as non laggers against laggers.
    I doubt it based on the comments i see after players lose a spar to a "Lagger", Most respond with "I'm not lagging" and do not fully understand there lag issue until a few other players chime in with "KFC Wifi,Walmart wifi" insert another random brand name store wifi here -->_______

I doubt it based on the comments i see after players lose a spar to a "Lagger", Most respond with "I'm not lagging" and do not fully understand there lag issue until a few other players chime in with "KFC Wifi,Walmart wifi" insert another random brand name store wifi here -->_______
    In the past I have lagged and I know what it is like. You think you are hitting them but the shots do no register but you don't know if it is you or them lagging.

I don't think that it would be fair to do this other than maybe in one single spar room I've lagged before and it sucks but I don't have eater lag where I'm constantly like 1/2 a sec behind so idk what that is like. I have that lag where you can melee me (which is because my Internet is designed for loading web pages and I can't get better Internet in my area) and it really just sucks.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    Awesome idea. Give this man a Nobel prize.
    Yeah! This is a new, exciting and original idea that deserves recognition from the community. All hail.
    You know who I am, and I don't care.

Banned

Steal the lag clocker from Era PC please....

Steal
    No.