Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steal the lag clocker from Era PC please....

Banned
    Not like everyone has a very bad internet conception.
    How do beat a Lagger warping badly? Use your gun and keep spam everywhere around the arena. Then try not facing directly at your opponent.
    No hit timer spars should be able to inflict every damage on your enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Not like everyone has a very bad internet conception.
    How do beat a Lagger warping badly? Use your gun and keep spam everywhere around the arena. Then try not facing directly at your opponent.
    No hit timer spars should be able to inflict every damage on your enemy.
    Having over 9000ms of lag should be unacceptable for any game that gives wins/losses.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    I don't think that it would be fair to do this other than maybe in one single spar room.
    Lol.. Everyone would be in that room. Who would want to spar with a lagger.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    Lol.. Everyone would be in that room. Who would want to spar with a lagger.
    If everyone sparred in that one room it would be so congested you'd have like a 20min wait time to spar.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Its called melee the laggers not shoot them. Like Greg said, everyone has the right to the spar arenas, even if their wifi sucks. Making sure they can never spar ruins the game for them if they like that kind of thing. Practice spar isn't fun, especially if they want to get the rewards after so many spar wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    The correct term is "Homemade Wifi".

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Its called melee the laggers not shoot them. Like Greg said, everyone has the right to the spar arenas, even if their wifi sucks. Making sure they can never spar ruins the game for them if they like that kind of thing. Practice spar isn't fun, especially if they want to get the rewards after so many spar wins.
    if you sparred a lot you would understand that there are different types of laggers. the easy ones are the ones that lag in 1 spot for a long time and you can just melee them. the hard ones are the ones that move around almost as normal as good wifi owners but the bullets just dont simply register on your screen. apparently they are dodging it on their screen. worst ones are the ones that walk slow, walk, slow, then suddenly boom! the person just been in 4 corners for 1 second and 10+ bullets are flying towards you from different sides.

k so yeah i totally agree laggers should not be able to join spar and make people who actuall have some desire to spar lose their hopes and just give up because of those scrubs who often think they are the best sparrers not realizing there is the reason of their success
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

My point exactly Yogy!

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Exactly @yogy. Having 1k wins with .5 ratio isn't anything. Sparring consistently is annoying because of the laggers and eaters, that don't take a single bit of damage or warp around everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    if you sparred a lot you would understand that there are different types of laggers. the easy ones are the ones that lag in 1 spot for a long time and you can just melee them. the hard ones are the ones that move around almost as normal as good wifi owners but the bullets just dont simply register on your screen. apparently they are dodging it on their screen. worst ones are the ones that walk slow, walk, slow, then suddenly boom! the person just been in 4 corners for 1 second and 10+ bullets are flying towards you from different sides.

k so yeah i totally agree laggers should not be able to join spar and make people who actuall have some desire to spar lose their hopes and just give up because of those scrubs who often think they are the best sparrers not realizing there is the reason of their success
    Spot on! ^

I also agree with Wrath is a good idea.