Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Event Bot Idea! Replacement of Ec Snapshot Event.

Veteran

Event Bot Idea! Replacement of Ec Snapshot Event.

My Idea is for each bot event to not only give money but to also give an ec piece because it can be well earned and is nothing compared to a full ec evemt that accurs each hour. I know what you're thinking: too much ec rn and such. Well this is a good idea because it would replace ec uploads. Yes! , no more free ec and gives more players the chance of earning items. Please critisize as I will like to see how to improve the idea and to maybe use it. (Don't move to EC discussions or Future Improvements please? ty!)

That would ruin the concept of fb ec's which are to make it so every one regardless of what they're interested in doing and skill level at events can get ec. If you're basing and not allowed to do events this is a horrible idea. Also people who are high skill level could just join every pm event and snatch up every single ec piece as they do in full ec events (other than luck).

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Veteran
    There is like 9 bot events in an hour and one ec bot event in that hour. EC shouldn't be given aways, as far as I'm concerned there is equal amount of chance events as skilled in which hoarders well, hoard. These are : Race, Hard Race, Car Dodge Race, LMS. See? Anyone can win 3 chance events and earn an ec a day. I win pike 3-4 bot events (mostly lucky tower and chance) in 3 hours that I spend on era. I like the idea of achievements and agree that snapshots are helpful to those who can't which is why I support an in-game guide to events which should be initiated soon in order for this idea to be implemented. I like earning and yes I admit I do like ec snapshot event but I feel it being pointless. Most disagree because they say "oh we're not getting free ec anymore" but fail to relize that I'm giving them more of an oportunity to get more than one ec, just practice or join a simple chance event.

I actually agree with this because ec is already given out way too much. If this was suggested a year ago you would be looking like a crazy person lol.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

For a second there i thought you meant ec piece to anyone who participates. Good thing I read on. Anyways, this seems like a better idea than having ec uploads. That way you're actually trying to earn it, and it's not an ec all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    1h 16mins every EC bot PM*
    It seems good but on the other hand it ruins a lot in events now.
    Because you're suggesting this now for a change when it could've been done earlier with no ec uploads.

I don't like this idea because ec uploads happen rarely so why not just give a free ec

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    I don't like this idea because ec uploads happen rarely so why not just give a free ec
    Lol that's a lie. And ec is supposed to be earned not handed out on a silver platter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Lol that's a lie. And ec is supposed to be earned not handed out on a silver platter.
    That's said quite a lot, but it still gets handed out pretty often. I always thought that it was kind of dumb whenever they would just give out EC in the VIP. I don't play era anymore, but do they still do a bunch of ec uploads? It's too easy to get imo
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    That's said quite a lot, but it still gets handed out pretty often. I always thought that it was kind of dumb whenever they would just give out EC in the VIP. I don't play era anymore, but do they still do a bunch of ec uploads? It's too easy to get imo
    No they don't give out ec in vip. They might if it's a special holiday, and I think they extended the ec upload time to 48 hours apart. About time..