Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: On top-tier gun imbalance:

Veteran
    oh I know that. I'm trying to say that guns should be able to to compete among one another. It was a reapistic example not saying to make a pistol be stronger than a bar since it's possible irl lol.

I agree with eras economy is like a drunk dude and what not, but in the end eras gun system is beyond fixable, I lost in eras hope when the pbp became stacked... I never base anymore due to the extent of overpowered guns and lack of balancing, and no im not gonna buy no fking bar or pbp or some **** like that. I hope era will finnally realizes that they have fked up.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    I agree with eras economy is like a drunk dude and what not, but in the end eras gun system is beyond fixable, I lost in eras hope when the pbp became stacked... I never base anymore due to the extent of overpowered guns and lack of balancing, and no im not gonna buy no fking bar or pbp or some **** like that. I hope era will finnally realizes that they have fked up.
    As long as everyone keeps shelling out ridiculous amounts of money for these weapons, they won't even consider trying to fix it. Eurocenter is ultimately a business, and they're more worried about sales and revenue than player contentment, and are willing to sacrifice the latter to keep the former intact.
    You know who I am, and I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Shingeki View Post
    As long as everyone keeps shelling out ridiculous amounts of money for these weapons, they won't even consider trying to fix it. Eurocenter is ultimately a business, and they're more worried about sales and revenue than player contentment, and are willing to sacrifice the latter to keep the former intact.
    You can say that, or you can say its some one in thw staff team thats not doing anything.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Veteran
    as for the jobs, they're not alowed to fix it. Gun administrators are supposed to fix the balances but I see pure balances being price based. That's Bitzam (not to be mean) but he should make them equal. I own an Bar PBP and some other OP weapons and wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    You can say that, or you can say its some one in thw staff team thats not doing anything.
    Staff can't change it. That's the problem, and that's why I made this thread.
    You know who I am, and I don't care.

Veteran
    Staff can, just not make the weapons overpowered or underpowered. Ironic right? Jobs, nothing can be done while guns can be saved right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shingeki View Post
    I haven't seen a game economy so broken since Graal Kingdoms PC
     Spoiler

Pay2Win has been and always will be the future of online gaming

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    No kidding xD