• Yes they should

6 66.67%
  • No they should not

3 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remove Traps from bases

Remove Traps from bases

photo.jpg

Ok so as you can see in this pic GETS are using traps to defend there base. Now we all know GETS needs 20 people to take 1 base, but this is just omg. Covering the door and 5 of them spamming traps and 10 noobs killing you with meeles. This trap "strategy" is getting out of hand and gangs are relying on it to secure bases.Basing has come to this and securing a base is becoming on who is more cheap and scrubby. Now most of you will say it is used only at pz which is primarily true, But ive seen it be used at other bases such as mafia doors, gz halls, bh at times with the 2 doors leading into the halls. Basing has become were its not skill anymore just cheapness. To make this stop we must remove traps from bases. It ll only make everyone life easier. Please have this happen. Goodluck basing peeps
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!

Post your thoughts on this.

Or just make it so traps cannot be close to doors in bases, that way people can get in without getting murdered the second they walk in. However I'm not sure how they'll do that. Yes traps are meant for the purpose of stalling players, but I do agree that it should be dealt with somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Or just make it so traps cannot be close to doors in bases, that way people can get in without getting murdered the second they walk in. However I'm not sure how they'll do that. Yes traps are meant for the purpose of stalling players, but I do agree that it should be dealt with somehow.
    They are classifying it as "Basing equipment" and thinking it used to stall players as you said. When its really being used as a kill weapon and highly effective when you have a lot of them.

It's annoying also when there was a trap recently set and you get shot and get trapped by an invisible one...
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    It's annoying also when there was a trap recently set and you get shot and get trapped by an invisible one...
    This! The glitch is sooo annoying! Why dont we use this glitch to an advantage. Traps have a 50% chance of trapping you and a 50% chance of not and letting you go. This actually might fix the problem and the glitch.

They are great if used properly but that use is really just gey. The only use of them I condone really is for a guy who's running in and out of doors so they can be killed or for flag rushers. Ways to solve this would be making it so they can't be placed within a certain distance of eachother and within a certain distance of a door. They might as well either do that or just nerf them like they did crates, crates used to be insane because there weren't any explosives they couldn't be picked up and the fastest melee was a machete now they're completely useless.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    They are great if used properly but that use is really just gey. The only use of them I condone really is for a guy who's running in and out of doors so they can be killed or for flag rushers. Ways to solve this would be making it so they can't be placed within a certain distance of eachother and within a certain distance of a door. They might as well either do that or just nerf them like they did crates, crates used to be insane because there weren't any explosives they couldn't be picked up and the fastest melee was a machete now they're completely useless.
    I think the best nerf would be that you have like a 50% chance of getting trapped or not. Less than that if they're generous enough

Banned
    Then traps are useless.
    There's still this skateboard trap glitch where you equip a skateboard and it allows you to not get trapped but take damage a bit from them.
    Which is also useless but good way to avoid those trap craps.
    If there's a 50% chance to trap.
    Then era fortknox shall lose business in selling those stuff with its stuff going nerfing.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Then traps are useless.
    There's still this skateboard trap glitch where you equip a skateboard and it allows you to not get trapped but take damage a bit from them.
    Which is also useless but good way to avoid those trap craps.
    If there's a 50% chance to trap.
    Then era fortknox shall lose business in selling those stuff with its stuff going nerfing.
    You dont even base much to understand why traps should be nerfed they would still have a chance of trapping but it cant be 100% cause thats to op and people can just spam them all around away from door keeping you away from vault. If its 50% you may be lucky and be able to break through. Keep in mind you still have to dodge the people shooting at u. It'll make defending and attacking even.