Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Prices

Before, the tazer used to be 4k then it went down to like 2.3k. Black brella used to be 24k now its at 15-18k. Marsh as far as I know was 8-12k but its now 5k. Im guessing you kinda know what I mean. I was wondering who makes the official chenges to the prices and what they are worth?

Big Cheese
    For Umbrella, my gang friends, Relic* and Rocky were tired of it, and they changed it... So ya... That's how it's like it...
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Players choose the prices of what they think they should be and hope to get it for a certain amount, there is no official price. Usually changes by how high of a demand the item has, as well as how many of those items are out in era. Other than that, you get what you pay for, whether that be overpriced or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Players choose the prices of what they think they should be and hope to get it for a certain amount, there is no official price. Usually changes by how high of a demand the item has, as well as how many of those items are out in era. Other than that, you get what you pay for, whether that be overpriced or not.
    That's goes for supers too? Because everyone stays in the price range it was given recently...

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    That's goes for supers too? Because everyone stays in the price range it was given recently...
    If people are willing to pay/sell it for the price it was originally at, it most likely won't change quickly. If no one wants to buy a certain item for that much, the item's price will drop in trade tables so people will start buying it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Its changes when one person gets deperate and wants to sell for a really cheap price then it makes all the buyers want to pay less so they don't accpet the other players and they have to lower to sell them.

I once saw a vanilla mell sell for 2.5k shells so then i wanted to buy one for that but no one wanted to give for that cheap so i got for 4k whne origanl price was 6k. Thats how prices lower.

Big Cheese
    That's what you wanted thou, I bet someone was desperate at this point...

Ya i did want when i was a nub.

Big Cheese
    Oh. So if a large amount of people drop the price again, it'll be different...