Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: List guns that NEED change and guns that DON'T NEED change.

List guns that NEED change and guns that DON'T NEED change.

As era players are aware, a handful of guns have been receiving changes. Half of the players don't like the new changes and demand them to be returned back to their original state. Others like the new changes and are using the gun more frequently.

Some guns got changed that were perfectly fine before IMO. Such as BAR, starter pistol and Aug (despite the new aug looks fine as well). Maybe some don't want any gun changed at all.

-----

List here the guns you think need changes. Be specific as well on what kind of change is needed, if possible. Also list the type of change needed. E.g. GFX, sound, animations/gani.

Let's start off.

Changes needed
    Desert Eagle (dual and single)
    -change GFX to a shinier look. (such as the old dual desert eagle appearance)
    -fix the reload animation for dual (the gun becomes shiner for less than a second when reloading)

M1 Carbine
    -change the sound effect to a more appropriate rifle sound

Starter pistols (dual)
    -Add the sound effect for dual reloading

Glock
    -fix the direction of the glock when in idle stance. This applies for looking up or down. Glock is facing up when the user is facing down. Vice versa for the other direction.

P90 (optional)
    -give the p90 a more unique sound effect

K180 (dual and single)
    -add sound effects when reloading

M4
    -soften the volume when shooting the m4. It's hurting everyone's ears.

Changes than need to be reverted
    Bar
    -The old bar looked perfectly fine. Why change something no one else was complaining about? Either give the reskin option for classic bar or revert the bar to it's original state

Starter pistol
    -very biased opinion, but not many guns are silver in era. Starter pistol looked nice in the older version. The new one seems like a typical rusty pistol. Give players the option to reskin the starter pistol if they want.
    -Bring back the older dual starter pistol animation when reloading. The new one lacks sound effect and looks very un-original (no offense). The old reload animation had style into it. It didn't matter if it's identical to the handgun reload. Both had awesome animations.

Aug
    -Give players the option to revert aug to the classic version. The classic version looked perfectly fine despite the new one is just as decent. A reskin option would be nice.
    -(optional) Revert the aug sound effect to it's original state. The old aug sound had a nice bang into it. Making the player feel that they are using a powerful gun.

M4 sound and soon to be changed look. No need for this.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I don't see the need or point of the option of having the old aug back as currently you're the only person i've seen who want it back. As for the bar i have seen more people who like it than don't which is why a poll for it wasn't made. And thays not just from this forums, its from graalians, pms, gangs, and running around places in stealth seeing peoples reactions.

As for the starter pistols i had nothing to do with it being changed so i have no say in it.

Yap, Have all guns that were changed to have a reskin, that players could change if they wanted, Old Bar was SWEET¡ Now It's... Plain Ugly, And as for other guns, it's the same

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.

Banned
    Fix the damn sawed off ak47, theres so many gani mistakes with that gun and OCD me notices it, but it is hard to notice

AB8-
    How you walk with it.

Bar-
    Give an option between old and new

ALL GUNS-
    I think very fun should have it's own distinct sound. For example, m1, AC, and starter pistol all have the same
    Sound and it's annoying. It's time for new sound effects.

I like new BAR and i like new AUG.

Olirus
    Pbp auto rifle: no reload gani, rubbish gfx

sawed ak: facing down looks awkward in hands, too big
    m4: make it brighter!
    m16: too small!

and ab8: walk looks so weird o.O