Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Repeated healing should have some punishment

It does not have to be that crazy just some effect that would make people consider just dying and respawning instead of running into another room and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    Not allowed. That would be considered drug overdose/irresponsible use of drugs. If apple saw that they would change rating of game to 17+ or whatever it is. This will warn parents, who if a good parent will not let there kids who are say 8 years old play a game rated 17+ for drug usage.
    In reality land, 8yr olds play damn battlefield and stuff like that. In otherwords, ratings are as useless as dascientists multiple accounts
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Cough cough, taka, I love picking on you xD Im just messing with you
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I was think about this to couldn't decide to post, i was thinking that food makes slow med kits are fine heart bombs are fine staffs are fine.

I dont think theres anything wrong with it

Not allowed. That would be considered drug overdose/irresponsible use of drugs. If apple saw that they would change rating of game to 17+ or whatever it is. This will warn parents, who if a good parent will not let there kids who are say 8 years old play a game rated 17+ for drug usage.
    The selling point of the game is to purchase assault riffles and join gangs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaire Caedmon View Post
    Today I was basing with my gang when another gang attacked us. Every time we got their health low they would run off and come back completely healed. I am not sure how widespread of a problem this is but it seems to occur a lot while basing. That's why I believe there should be some punishment like if you use a lot of food your speed starts to slowly decrease until you die. Please leave your ideas or feedback.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this thread if it is not please move it.
    You see, healing, spamming, and running are not basically 'illegal' actions to do while basing/pking since healing is basically using ur food, spamming is basically pressing the fire button, and running is basically using the moving controls. Do not confuse these actions with the illegal stuff some players do (such as lag abuse, glitching, etc.) Anyways, back to your point, food is there to be used and should not have any side effects when you use it.

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    The selling point of the game is to purchase assault riffles and join gangs.
    Exactly, it's already bordering the line of the App Store making it 17+ having drug overdoses will be pushing the border.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Medkits are too damn expensive tho
    i utterly agree

The loading screen is a man with guns and smoking a cigar... you can buy wine and broken tequila bottles. the game wouldn't suffer from drug overdose......
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship