Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Login Failure?

hwaryun

Facebook Login Failure?

Is anyone else having a hard time uploading snapshots to facebook? Whenever I try to login, it says login failed for me. I already missed 2 or 3 because of this.
    >.<

Zephlyn
    happen to me D:

What device are you using?

Here's some general suggestions.

1. On Facebook, go to Privacy settings > Apps and check to see if the GraalOnline Era app is there, and if it is make sure it has correct permissions for access to your Facebook account.

2. If it's there and does have permissions but still can't login, delete the Facebook GraalOnline Era app (NOT the iOS/android app), then try to login again in-game. Make sure to accept what it needs to access your account.

3. Do you have the official Facebook app? If you don't have the official iOS/Android Facebook app on your device, Era will use your default browser to authorize (for iOS it's Safari). If you do have the Facebook app, then Era will open this instead. Try logging in with and without the Facebook app.

Zephlyn
    ^god

that happend to me the other day 0.o but i just ran upstairs, logged on facebook and uploaded the snapshot from thier
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    What device are you using?

Here's some general suggestions.

1. On Facebook, go to Privacy settings > Apps and check to see if the GraalOnline Era app is there, and if it is make sure it has correct permissions for access to your Facebook account.

2. If it's there and does have permissions but still can't login, delete the Facebook GraalOnline Era app (NOT the iOS/android app), then try to login again in-game. Make sure to accept what it needs to access your account.

3. Do you have the official Facebook app? If you don't have the official iOS/Android Facebook app on your device, Era will use your default browser to authorize (for iOS it's Safari). If you do have the Facebook app, then Era will open this instead. Try logging in with and without the Facebook app.
    I am using my iPad Air.
    I didn't download the app itself, making it use my default browser.
    However, I did not download the Graal Era app on facebook so... is that the problem?

If you don't see the Era app on your Facebook account, then there's another option to authorize it. You may need a PC for this.

Visit the official Graalonline Era page: https://www.facebook.com/graalonlineera and click "Play Game", it will ask you for authorization. Accept. Now go to your iPad and try logging in.

I seemed to log in but when I try to upload screenshots it says "The app doesn't have the right to publish images or messages." I set the privacy to public but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone help me with this problem? ;-;

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy0ne View Post
    I seemed to log in but when I try to upload screenshots it says "The app doesn't have the right to publish images or messages." I set the privacy to public but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone help me with this problem? ;-;
    This thread hasn't been written in in two years, please refer to the date before you write.

Another thing, Facebook access in-game has been broken for a while now.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    This thread hasn't been written in in two years, please refer to the date before you write.

Another thing, Facebook access in-game has been broken for a while now.
    I'm amazed how they even found this thread.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"