Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: All items should be tradable

Post All items should be tradable

Untradeable Items

All items should be tradable.I have over 10 valuable items I cant trade including melees.Those items need to be tradable or they will be useless.I wasted alot of money and worked to get them,and now I can't trade any of them.Admins you should let them tradable or I can't profit from what I have. Especially,I need gralats/shells those days.You should fix make all items tradable.

I wish my paragraph persuades admins xD.
    since 2010/early 2011

Nope
     Spoiler

Nope,welcome to pay to win, All your moneyz belong to us!

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Banned
    I'm not gonna trade something I have been holding on for so long to random people I do not know.
    They hold memories in them.

Well,why not?
    Convince me with reasons!
    since 2010/early 2011

What are your items?

Well fist of all, no ec items should be tradeable, I figured you meant these as well since you said everything tradeable. Limited time items(like christmas, halloween, valentine's day, etc.) should not be tradeable. My reason for this is because they are a one time deal, those who participated in the holiday events should only have those items. Guns will never be tradeable, and I would say no even if there was a mention that they might change it. My reasoning there is people will want to trade for guns instead of buying them in stores, which I'm sure the owners would not like.

I'm sure Era wasn't supposed to be made into a trade fest like it seems to be based around now. You want gralats? Go dig, do other jobs, or as a last resort use itunes. Staff will not change items that are not tradeable to being tradeable, unless there is a good reason why the item should be tradeable (rare case: chainsaw).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I am not talking about guns,I am talking about those seasonal items,but making an item spread would make the players happy.
    since 2010/early 2011

Banned
    Items spread?
    It doesn't make them happy just cause they don't have the items that was sold in shops long ago.

What about tradeable hats?