Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All items should be tradable

XSTARX you are wrong , it makes people happy because they obtained a rare item.
    and idk about hats.....
    since 2010/early 2011

Yes make everything tradeable

I have cottonbud which isn't tradeable so if your INE of the people PMing me for it STAHP and what about the frying pan that was auctioned chainsaw was made tradeable what about cottonbud or if anyone still has it the frying pan or etc items from events or special occasions

Quote Originally Posted by z3r0 View Post
    i have cottonbud which isn't tradeable so if your ine of the people pming me for it stahp and what about the frying pan that was auctioned chainsaw was made tradeable what about cottonbud or if anyone still has it the frying pan or etc items from events or special occasions
    exactly
    since 2010/early 2011

I've mentioned this before in one of my threads... But all the admins declined them and threatened to give me an infraction. Trading items like the turkey leg would be nice though...
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

Ugh,i wish all valueable items coudnt be traded i am always looking at them getting tempted to sell em xD i like to keep them to remember the times a i was a nub.

Banned
    Blood axe, cotton bud, and maybe rainbow mallet should be tradable. The rest nah why bother.

It would be total chaos though. Imagine, the tables at start are usually packed, but in Tachi tables and south ridge, they are mostly empty. If katana's and other EC items were tradable, the tables would be packed everywhere. That's why Tachi tables were added. As much as I do want a few non-tradable items to be tradable, it would be crazy.
    Add me on Era: Saint Pepsi

I agree that old item should be tradable...i want to see those items again..not being kept in some players inventory..let the new players get the chance of obtaining them..and enjoy it

Banned
    Tell me one old item in 2011 that should be tradable.

Tradeable hats sounds like a great idea. There's certain hats that are rare during 2011 that only admins can only get contacted too and some players have. Splendid idea ^^