Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buying dino hat or any other dropable hat

Buying dino hat or any other dropable hat

I am buying the Dino hat, or any other dropable hat for that matter, if you have one you would be intrested in selling, pm me on era. name= Dragon Gang= Dragon Family thanks!
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

Sorry but it is no droppable hats in graal. We just have some mellee which you can wear on your head

Veteran
    Yes there is, the Pimp Hat (I think) Dino Hat and The Christmas Hat Dagger lol. Dino and Pimp are rarest.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by {2Fast}* View Post
    Yes there is, the Pimp Hat (I think) Dino Hat and The Christmas Hat Dagger lol. Dino and Pimp are rarest.
    theres also black oval shades, dropable cop hat, and i think another hat, no sure though.

oh and to anyone who was going to "buy" MSM's "dropable" pimp hat, dont, he scammed me and i had to get a senior pr to check logs and reverse trade after he blocked me (right after i gave him 40k shells)

Veteran
    He had said that he wouldn't sell it. I think 40k is far too little since most hats are un-auctioned but rather won. It's like a gold/rainbow brella maybe even a zombie morph.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

he told me he would sell it and that it wasent tradeable on tables. so he said if i gave him the items on his player acc, he would go on his staff acc and transfer the hat to me.

also, i dont think anyone wold trade a rainbow brella for a hat.

Veteran
    that's staff abuse. I never trust gun trading, gang trading, or ultra rare trading. GL
    -Graal since 1/3/11

Quote Originally Posted by {2Fast}* View Post
    that's staff abuse. I never trust gun trading, gang trading, or ultra rare trading. GL
    indeed it is.