Thread: Application Questions

Application Questions

Just wondering about applying for pr/any other staff job. if you have been jailed before does that make you ineligible? I was jailed around 3 times but the first 2 times snk unjailed me, as i proved via video i was just logging in and going straight to jail for no reason, and the 3rd time i called my friend my "nigs" and was jailed but vendhin unjailed me, so im just wondering if a staff position would still be possible.

Thanks
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

Veteran
    I think you still have a chance if you have knowledge on rc and what a gold subsription and show improvements on maturity due to the vulgarity you might've used before.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

You're still eligible, but include and explain the reasons why you were jailed on your application.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    You're still eligible, but include and explain the reasons why you were jailed on your application.
    Im going to assume it lessens my chances though?
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Dragongraaleralovestimo View Post
    Im going to assume it lessens my chances though?
    Of course it does. It's like including being fired from your previous job on your job application lessens your chances of getting one.
     Spoiler

Hey i cant seem to find where to sign up a application for PR. When I go to this site and sign in it says i don't have permission to access this. :0 Can you please help me out?! I have asked Hero (Player Relations) he's a good friend of mine on Graal, and he has not replied yet. Please help me.

Banned
    Their not hiring yet^

Quote Originally Posted by {2Fast}* View Post
    I think you still have a chance if you have knowledge on rc and what a gold subsription and show improvements on maturity due to the vulgarity you might've used before.
    Ah I don't think people need to know what RC is and what does gold sub stand for in order to be a staff member~ But ya he got a chance I think
    Heh, greetings.