Since people had been crying to admins, saying they got scammed, admins created the trading tables, right?
now the problem is that the trading tables you pay 1 graalat for grab and 99 for trade done, with a total of 100 graalats, and people had also been raging of it, so heres my solution:

I got 3 options:

1. Make dropping back, and keep trade table, some people will say: so the scams are back!. thats why I say 100 graalats wasted on trade tables finish with a SAFE trade, but trading in a house without paying nothing might take risk of getting scammed.

2. Make trade tables free, I know this had been quoted MANY TIMES but with free tradings at tables, will be secure tradings, and people will stop complaining of wasting 100 graalats, some people will say: Snk had say will been 2 free trades at day, ok Snk had said that like 3 month ago, and had happened something? no, also some people say: so go to work, don't be lazy, ok to some people might be difficult to get 100 graalats and for others is to dumb just to waste 100 graalats for just give a mineral or a ammo to a friend

3. Send Gift Option! first quoted by Mystic now im reviving this idea, when you tap a player you tap MORE ACTIONS then SEND GIFT ​and appear you a tab similar as the trade table tab, then you put all the items you want and put accept, then the user will receive a pm saying: YOU HAD RECEIVED A ( ITEM ) FROM ( GIFTER ) WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT ? and will appear YES or NO, this will fix the player complaining of wasting 100 graalats for a mineral or ammo