Thread: Era's "Utopia" (Improvements)

Veteran

Exclamation Era's "Utopia" (Improvements)

Hey fellow graalians! I'd like to suggest many thinks that'd make my era experiemce a better one. I know this is the wrong section but I want feedback and more people to view and add on to this title and purpose of the thread.

I will number my idea to eassily be critisized about such idea and further improve it so refer to numbers please.

1). Gangs Vs Cops, Give this a purpose other than questing. Maybe jobs related to killing a certain amount of gangsters as a cop money which would be started at the police station. Many ideas can be made out of this.

2). Gun Editing, I like Bitzam's idea of releasing under-powered weapons and see how they can be improved via price range. I'd suggest a refund option only for weapons that are tempered with or need to be nerfed (this goes to PBP). Not saying that if you don't like the weapon after purchasing one that you should be able to refund. That'd be called renting.

3). Gun Renting: I like how in pc, you may rent a gun to see how it performs for an amount of money and for a certain time (2 hours). This would not be able to be used multiple times so I'd say once a week and no renting the same weapon more than once.

4). Player HP: Simple, change 50 to 100 which would further help the editing of weapon's stats without the need of refunds. This is the way to save the server from pay2win.

5). Fix The Jobs, Make them even as in let people actually earn. I'd say at most 7.5k a day because we wouldn't want it for people to earn a BAR in a day would we?

6). Don't say projects will soon be released as they are just starting to be created: Rhetorical Tittle.

7). Introduce New Auction Like Weapons: Auctioned weapons should be for looks, not only stats. What I'm trying to say is to release the auction weapon's stats as a different weapon accesable to any graalian that is able to afford it.

8). My last suggestion is to decrease the EC upload to weekly and add ec pieces to bot events. Read my Events Idea thread for further explination.

- Suggest anything you'd like and I'd like for administrators and developers to put thought into our suggestions. I know most of it is possible but may not be wanted. Thanks, and do as my signature says. -I'll be glad to be critisized properly without vulgarity
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

I would love this game to finally have something based on the difference of cops and gangsters. If I can remember right, there was a thread that I think a staff said there will finally be something to do with cops and gangsters. Too lazy to go back and check threads. Number's 2 and 3 I'm iffy about. But there should be some sort of compensation for buying a gun and then it gets nerfed to where players hate it. But that's up to the staff.

For #3 I was thinking make the shooting range useful (the one where you grab a rock to the right of the hotel park) as to where you get to try out the gun, if they made a challenging shooting course with moving NPCs etc. but once you leave the area, the gun is taken away. Someone might've had the same idea, and I would like to have it this way.

4. This might help with dealing with high damaging guns like PBP. The only thing I'm worried about are players who have m4 or lower guns like that. They deal tiny damage when you have 100hp and it's easy to heal. I hope you mean to have the gun damage raise somewhat with the HP, that way no one can't be killed.

5. I actually agree with this. I've seen some jobs that I used to do quite frequently, but now aren't as good of a pay as before.

6. Also agree, it's best to keep projects a complete secret that you're working on them, otherwise people will bug staff "omg when is 'so and so' going to be brought into era, you guys said it was coming blah blah blah" it's best to surprise the players, than to get their hopes up and drop the project, leading towards disappointment.

7. Idc xD I don't have any opinions on it

8. In my opinion no free ec, but if it has to continue, make it a week. I'm glad that they lowered the amount of ec (think 48 hours per). Not sure about bots giving ec pieces, and I don't have an opinion on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Veteran
    Thanks! I liked your edit to #3 and that you agreed on most. On the fourth, I meant that 100hp with further allow balancing on weapons to further fit skill. Like now that it's 100 hp, an m4 would do 10 damage same stats, PBP could be 15 damage same stats except rof which should be around .375 instead of .4

Those were examples to give the idea so don't suggest stats for weapons yet lol.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

Olirus
    I would hate it if hp was increased to 100 sorry, and you don't know what we are doing with projects so you can't really say that on #6, it's not like we can pull a project out of a hat either it takes hard work, especially for bigger ones

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    I would hate it if hp was increased to 100 sorry, and you don't know what we are doing with projects so you can't really say that on #6, it's not like we can pull a project out of a hat either it takes hard work, especially for bigger ones
    I will further explain this as I think you mis-understood. The idea of the higher HP is to betterly balance the weapon system (which is broken right now) like being able to edit a gun's stats to make it similar in gameplay but yet skill is still in-play. As for the projects, I didn't mean that they should be done quickly but rather to inform us at the end because us players seem to thinks that coming soon means coming soon. I'd like for staff to inform us towards finishing the project and not to do their projects quickly.
    Like Coop's town, which is nearing it's end should be announced now rather than a year ago? People always question about those promised jobs and weapons (which I know take long) but it would be better for the staff team to let us know about them when the task is nearly over with.
    -Graal since 1/3/11

How about small quests which you can do only once a day or a week in which you for example need to earn 200 peaces of trash in this day. And when you done the quest you get one ec peace

Banned
    There is a Gangster vs Cop event.
    It's just not hosted in a long while. The NPC for it is in era bank.
    Number 3 is opted out.
    You can't save a server from P2W people, they actually help the server to run more errands and all.
    I agree with Olirus that if all HP was increased to 100, then BAR is useless in PK zones and more difficulty to actually kill someone.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There is a Gangster vs Cop event.
    It's just not hosted in a long while. The NPC for it is in era bank.
    Number 3 is opted out.
    You can't save a server from P2W people, they actually help the server to run more errands and all.
    I agree with Olirus that if all HP was increased to 100, then BAR is useless in PK zones and more difficulty to actually kill someone.
    Stats would change to fit the change of Hit Points.
    -Graal since 1/3/11

Banned
    You can't change gun stats to be more OP.
    Just stick with 50hp.