So who's enjoying that Thunderstorm? It just gave me a "spark" of ideas.
Me: "EVERYBODY LAUGH AT MY CHEESY JOKES!"
You: *cricket noises*
Me: ; Fine,be that way.

Instead,I'll give you the ideas.

Zeus' Bolt:
This daggerlike weapon looks like a lightningbolt which flashes white at points and remains golden yellow when not flashing.
This dagger will be the FASTEST dagger in Era,doing 4 damage,and has the taze effect. It could be an auction item,store,idk you guys usually argue about that anyways.

Next is:
Storm cloud-
Ik it might seem OP but i'm gonna say anyways. This item can be bought for $200 each.
You can set a cloud on ANYBODY and it makes them dig crabs with no crab shells for 30 seconds then cloud fades. Also makes them unable to pick shrooms for 30 seconds. Might be fun to troll,but very expensive for just one.

Lastly:
-Tornado ring:
This item lets you shoot tornadoes which spin straight forward when you release one. Each tornado does 5 damage on impact. Then when it catches you,then it spins slowly with you for four more spaces away dealing +2 each space. Ring can be auctioned/bought idk up to you guys.
This ring has a clip of one,and reloads after every 20 steps is taken.(collecting "wind" for the ring for the use of a tornado.)
Not much of a fighting weapon,more of a get-away weapon which you can make chasers farther away from you with each tornado.

My personal favorite is the ring,let me know yours with your comments.