Quote Originally Posted by PrestonNavy View Post
Graal doesn't allow hats on heads, Well I think thats not a good idea because one if you allowed hats/masks on heads you would make more money do to the demand and the designing on the heads. Two the graphics industry would get a lot happy to get something new into there mailboxes. I do know that you have to par a additional fee for a hat thats one of the big reasons why they won't allow hats on heads. But I'm telling you if you allow hats on heads 1. Era will be happy 2. Graphics industry 3. more sales.
1. Era players WILL be happy, BUT no one will buy hats, thus leading to failure of the Graal Era economy. And if Graal Era's economy fails, the next thing you know: BAM! Graal Era: Off the App Store for good. And those that still have the app: BAM! You can't play anymore lololol have a good time on other Graal games, cus all your hard work gettin' shells are GONE FOR GOOD.
2. Wazzat? (Translation: What's that?) (ChibiArtist such dumb. Much stupid. Wow.)
3. Customs sure would have more sales. Hats wouldn't. BAM! Game gone forever. Thanks for an iTunes card to buy gralats, but you just wasted it on a game that'll never work. Come back soon! Wait, there is no "soon".... The game's gone, kid.