tldr: pbp has unstable damage as it's too easy to avoid them, i'd rather have high damage nonstack at this point, it's frustrating having people kite you and try to snipe you with rifles,handguns,machineguns.

I'm not sure why pbp shotgun was made to deal 3 damage per bullet with stack damage, yes it's nice to deal 12 damage upclose but who is stupid enough to eat all the bullets? i've seen every player avoid with ease and i myself avoid other pbp shotgun users without any difficulty

the whole stack idea is unique, i undertsand.. but it doesn't seem viable especially in pve where you deal 3 damage no stack on monsters.. is it possible that pbp shotgun could have high damage without stacks? or atleast have it do 6 damage per bullet and with 2 damage stacks at a time.

i love shotguns but i prefer the version of pbp shotgun on the pc client version era (minus the part having to reload one bullet after another)

at this point im considering using the top tier guns instead, it was foolish of me to not buy a bar,shipka,ghost m4, minigun instead.