Quote Originally Posted by robg View Post
OMG!!! I just saw this thread. People that know me know that I am the most honest and generous player as i can be. Why would I make all pubic shield codes for everyone to have if I was a jerk?!

This is what happened. This guy Josh kept pming me wanting to be my friend. He seemed nice and I gave him the custom pumpkin head and body I made. I even added him to my gang.

Then one day Josh tells me to meet him at the trade tables and that he wants to give me his umbrella for nothing in return. I said no you don't have to. Josh says no I want to. I go to the trade tables and Josh gives it to me.

The following week Josh asks me if he could have one of my personal shields private to just him. I invite him to my house a say choose any one you want. Josh picks the tentacles wings. I give them to him. I then ask Josh do you want another one? He asks really? I say sure! You gave me a umbrella. Josh picks the drill and circular saw wings for the 2nd one. I give Josh that one also.

The next week Josh is pming me "remember me its Josh I gave you the umbrella". After many Pms about how he gave me his umbrella. He ask me can he can he have another custom. I say to Josh " if you are going to keep telling me about your umbrella and asking me for stuff? You can have it back.

After thinking about it for 10 seconds. I thought why should I? I gave him a custom and 2 personal shields.

So I pm Josh "I keeping it". Josh replies back, "So you scammed me?"

What?!? How is that a scam?!
LMAO he said pubic shields. (im assuming you meant public*)

anyways from knowing you since before 2012, i know this is a more realistic and reasonable story, and you have every right to keep the brella. you might not remember, but youve helped me out alot in the past, and i know that your not the type of person to do something like that if there wasnt a very good reason.
also, did anyone notice that the person who made this thread hasnt made a single post since this thread was created...