guys, i want to tell you funny story about m4, about its price and attachment. i started playing graal after easter(and i remember thats good cause i got really much eggs on classic and started playing era later) in 2010. so i was noob, and i got starter guns, then i got uzis and etc. but much later i found shop with m4, the weapon that cost 4500 gralats. i and my friend that started play this game with me bought that weapon, and we noticed that it has 9 damage! it was like "woah!!!" cause best weapon of thats time was uzi cause it had not got freeze. but m4 was little bit better. year later i went to that shop again and saw that price raised to 45000. firstly i was not believing my eyes but that was true, price uped to 10X. year later attachment came out and i went to shop to look on it and it had price 55k. so it was more expensive then m4. and i bought it. BUT some months later i showed that place to my friend and saw that m4 now cost 55k and attachment 45k. i pay 49500 for things, that you buy for 100k :}

- - - Updated - - -

some times admins' changes really confuse me. first time, when attachment just came out, it was useles, when you were switching it to 2 bullets per shot it was switching really big freeze as standart shotgun has. but in half or one year it got fixed and it stopped to freeze more then usually.