Thread: Event Bot: Update In-Progress

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow, I'm glad to see everyone is aware of the glitches that are abused in the majority of the bot events. I have a couple minor ones that people skipped over.

In crab wrestling, there is a count down to start the event. However, some people are able to take damage before the countdown ends and the event officially begins.

In Sumo, players that lag won't be removed from the arena. To get rid of the lagging player (keep in mind this player is not active i the game. They haven't moved) another player in the game has to continually hit the player, for quite a while. I don't recall exactly how long it takes to get rid of the player, but I do know it takes over 5 minutes.

Ahh, now Laser Tag , my favorite event. The main reason it was excluded from the bot was because of the glitches. I believe there were 3 maps, and all had minor bugs. The biggest problem in most was that lagging players were hard to kill, since you weren't allowed to use melees. But on one of the 3 maps, the one where you had to climb ladders and warp around the arena, had The biggest problem. This problem arose typically when there was one person left on the other team. What they would do is just follow a a certain path around the arena, and they would never die, and they would survive until no one won the event. This seemed to happen alot, and as I look back on it now it seems odd people wouldn't just camp at the ladders where the player would eventually come and then ambush him/her...

Now I rememeber. The last player alive would be able to stay alive because even though they would be taking damage when going from one warping station to another, they would be able to heal while warping, and they couldn't be shot when warping either.
    Last edited by Collin.; 01-02-2015 at 05:38 PM. Reason: I remembered important info