Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
By the way...
did you nerf the Dual
or the single
Dual

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
We could all see this nerf coming. It's better than the vector on most occasions and 15k spar wins is much harder to achieve than 100k pks
The gun has all positives and no bad traits to make it not op. I don't know why it was given those stats on release but as I said in another thread it has the lowest reload freeze in the game the 3rd highest clip size in the game, one of the lowest freeze rates in the game, and had the fastest firerate of any gun (excluding minigun and those other 3-4 damage fast shooting guns) in the game. Despite the nerf it still has the equal fastest firerate in the game, and is still op but i'd rather not nerf it anymore changing the gun completely because it's too late for drastic rebalances. This was a 0.055 change might I add once again (old firerate was 0.1945 now it is 0.2)

Also I just want to point out a little test I did which I found quite funny, after I nerfed it and was watching the players talk about "how slow it is now" i decided to rebuff it back to its original stats and not say anything. I watched for 15minutes players continue to ask for refunds, say how bad it is, and shoot their p2ks saying outloud how slow it now is, and how stupid I am despite them shooting the old p2ks stats before I then renerfed it.
You guys didn't even notice a difference when the old stats were put back and yet you keep complaining about how unfair it is