So atm I've got 33 etc and the rod cost 35, I really want it and before someone says something like "out of all the things you can buy! you choose that?" Yes I do because it sounds fun and I wanna go around just protecting people for no reason ! But anyways, basically I want to know the chance of it blocking bullets.
Ive asked a lot of people and they have said different things, someone said 1%(obviously not true) someone said 30%(could be) and someone said 75%. Atm I'm going with 75% because I shot a whole 24 magazine on to someone spinning the rod and only like 6 of the bullets hit.
If you do have the rod your self please add me on graal: chrisgen68 (I never change name) I'm from the gang YouNoob to make it more clearer and ye, just message me and say "I saw you from the forums, I have the rod" and then we can test it.
Thx

Twitter: chrisgen68
YouTube: chrisgen68

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked and there are a lot of threads about bamboo sucking this is making me turning away from it soooooo much,
Everyone is saying that it needs a buff and ofc I agree but if I realise that the blocking is over 50% then I'm definitely getting it.
Anyways if your an admin with a power to change attributes of weapons or an admin that can pass this on to an admin who does have those powers well take note of this.
This needs a serious buff to 8 damage with over 60% blocking or keep the 7 damage with 80% blocking, I mean I don't know the chance of blocking yet but these threads are saying that no one uses the blocking because of how bad it is, if it has a bad blocking chance well then what's the point of it having 7 damage? I think it's a rip off if it's 7 DMG with less than 50% chance of blocking and costing 35 EC, ofc they can't lower the price but please take note that this needs a buff!

Thx