Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
Wow, I am absolutely speechless. I posted this thread to help you guys to not get scammed and to learn from what had happened to me. But instead of me helping you, for a change, you helped ME! This is seriously unbelieveable. it started today with Froz donating a stun gun which is AMAZING and I love him for that. But then another person that I have never talked to before messaged me. He said that he heard what had happened he wanted to help. So then he proceeded to talk about how he's done with trading and he was going to focus on other things. So then he donated me 1000 trochus. Which by itself amazingly generous but then, he called me to another table, and set down 4000 trochus. I couldn't believe it. I tried telling him no. But he would stop saying how he was done and how he didn't want/need it anymore. This is the reason the forums are here. This is why Pantone can see these threads and reach out to one-another even if they're strangers. I will be paying this back to the community. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I will. You can mark my words.

Bro,support.toonslab.com will help you !