Hey guys!
Many people have been asking how I got the name MSM. Ill do a little explanation about it, I won't really go too in-depth about it.
First things first, the pronunciation. My name is pronounced "Em-es-em". Basically its just three letters that stand for something. Heres the story of how I got my name:

So, this all started on Graal Classic. I started playing not too long after it came out. They were just starting to have customs. At the time, it was only shields. Shields were free to upload, so players would always upload them. Not many players were talented at making graphics, and so I took the challenge. It turned out I became pretty average at making graphics. Each day, a few players would always ask me to make a shield for them, so I did. At the moment, my name on Graal was "iMatt" and I needed an original name. A few weeks later, I sent the shield i made to the guy who ordered it. He said "Thanks" and called me "Mr. Shield Maker". For the next month, my name was "Mr. Shield Maker". My brother told me that my name was too long, so I decided to shorten it. I took the first letter of each word in my name, Mr. Shield Maker", and the name MSM was born. This happened in 2010, and its been my name ever since and has carried on to every server I have been on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, feel free to post how you pronounce your name and the origin of it!