Thread: Stop Complaining about the BAR being undefeatable in Spars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AK-47 Stop Complaining about the BAR being undefeatable in Spars

I've seen many new players and experienced alike that says the BAR is unbeatable. That isn't true. BAR is really a gun with extremely low freeze and reload speed with high ROF and very high damage. That doesn't mean you should complain every time you lose to it, as there are some guns capable of taking down the infamous weapon. Any gun that has low freeze that is similar to the Bar or a gun with Rapid Fire capabilities can warn the BAR user of it's possible defeat, if not actually killing him/her. Guns with barely any freeze such as the Steampunk Pistol (My favourite anti-BAR) and possibly the Starter Pistol, though it's not recommended due to its low damage. I've also seen people with Miniguns beat BARs simply because the BAR's low spread makes it impossible to kill the Minigunner without dying or almost dying trying to shoot him. Tec 9s are somewhat decent against BARs with their high ROF. I've almost beat a BAR user once with the Steampunk Pistol and some other person did pretty well against the BAR with his trusty Tec9 and excessive dodging. Now that you read this, stop complaining that the BAR is unbeatable and don't use it as an excuse for anything.

Edited: I'm sorry I didn't made it clear that the skills were more important and unintentionally ranted about the guns while forgetting to mention the skills are better.
    Last edited by TheDarkAssassin; 08-23-2015 at 06:20 PM.