Here's some of my ideas :

-A videogame shop, like arcade machines (which are free to use and doesn't give you tickets), posters, shelfs full of figurines, video games and collector box, and some weapons like a "falcon punch" like melee making an explosion.
-An asian (Not chinese, korean or japanese stuff only, also russian, indian or other asian country furnitures) shop, including tatamis, a Buddha statue (with a noob head for lol), or some buildings like Shangaï skycrapers, the Tokyo tower, the Taj Mahal or Minin and Pozharsky, and with weapons, like katanas, spears, indian cavalry sabers, or russian daggers.
-A military shop, with more military bodies, helmets, guns, training furniture (like punching balls) (Note to myself : Add in the Improvements section "add bulletproof vests").
-An amusement park shop, with pop corn machines, little trains with rails and cotton candy machines, and with some cool weapons.
-A secret agent shop, with suits, guns, sunglasses, COMPUTERS, COMPUTERS AND MORE COMPUTERS! AND SUITCASES! (just used as an item, not to hide a gun.)
-A hoodie shop, with good models, like geeky hoodies, for example.
-An assassin shop, with hoods, knives and capes.
-A social media shop, with computers, phones and TVs (with a little animation, especially for the phone and the computer).

Well, I think that's all.