Thread: Moving Corrupt Defiance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Corrupt Defiance Part 1

Spoiler
    This story is based off Froz's conspiracy theories on Casper Zephlyn.

For all my life, I have had a weird sensation that I was being watched. The feeling crept over me like a blanket. I didn't understand what would've been watching me, since I was a no-life who was socially akward. I have had the same feeling for 26 long years, but it feels like It's been much much longer. In fact, I've grown used to this feeling, but even so, I find myself with the same feeling.

One day, I was walking out of a store when I see a suspicious looking man. He wore a black trench coat, black shades, and a black fedora. He looked like he was someone from those 50's detective movies. What was even more crazy, was the fact that he was walking right towards me. My eyes then go dark, and I'm put unconscious.

I open my eyes in a very unfamiliar place. "Where am I?" I yell.

I then here a response, "somewhere that nobody can ever find you."

A figure walks out of the shadows. It's the guy from the store. "I have been watching you for twenty six long years, and I am impressed."

"Impressed of what? Uselessness?" I retort.

"Impressed of your potential." The man snaps, smiling. "You see, I have had a plan for as long as I can remember. A plan to overthrow the government and take over this city and the surrounding areas. Of course, I couldn't do it alone. But now that I found someone worthy of helping me, I can now carry out my scheme.

He then pulls a five seven out of his pocket and sticks it to my frontal lobe. "You will join me, or you will be history."

"Ok, ok, I'll join ya." I say. I needed purpose, and this guy was going to give me some.

"Good choice," he says. "Now it's time to carry out phase one, but it will require you to run for mayor in the upcoming election."

"Ok, but if I'm working for ya, what can I call you?"

"Call me Casper." He says, a grin appearing on his face.
    Last edited by Lepto*; 01-03-2016 at 10:46 PM.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar