Thread: The End.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The End.

Heyyyyy, today, I am officially quitting Era, era-go, and everything else included with that. The reason why I'm mostly quitting is because of a serious problem I have in real life. Anyways, I've had such an amazing time playing iEra, and I especially loved the community on era-go. You guys are amazing and I can trust almost everyone of you. My life has been honestly terrible, but ever since I played this game and met new people, it got a bit better. All those nights I stayed up late for this game, was worth it. I would like to say some of my secrets on here, doesn't really matter anymore. I'll break it down and make it short, so, I had an abusive father when I was a kid, was bullied for 3 years, and I'm a depressed boy who's sometimes suicidal. Anywayssss, forget about that. I hope all of you guys have a great 2016 and if you're going through something tough, don't forget that things always get better. I would like to thank you to all of the people I've met and those who I've gone close to. I appreciate everything you've done for me and caring for me even though you don't know me in person. A lot of you have amazinggggg talents, and that's really great, never thought I would meet this many talented people, hahaha. If I told you guys what was wrong with me, it's gonna suck. It might hurt you..? Most likely not maybe, you guys don't know me, lmao. I don't know if I'll be back, but I'll try my hardest to come back. Goodbye.

Edit: I'd also like to congratulate Terry, you did it mate. I'm proud (;

-Danny
    Last edited by Daniiel; 01-21-2016 at 07:12 AM.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance