Recently after exploring the new waterpark, I am not going to lie, I was disappointed by how it turned out.

So for starters, it came out like 1-2 weeks ago, yet summer started months ago. Not sure what happened there at all.

Next we move on to the Leveling. New waterpark looks nice, thats one thing that was good. However extreme laziness is very obvious to see especially when an idiot copies and pastes an area for filler space. See the what I mean here: https://s31.postimg.org/geqg0b0p7/image.png Why in hells name would there be a creek and some trees in a waterpark in the middle of the ocean. It is a perfectly shaped square and it does not look like it fits its surroundings at all. I am unsatisfied with this.

The stuff. I walk in to this place for the first time ok and so I am trying to get in these buildings and I am like what the f*** is there no new shop or anything. So I am searching for an open shop and I am constantly seeing these "Will be open next week" and so I wait a week and nothings still open. However I find the traditional water gun shop, where it sells the new water gun colors and water balloons. I see a table in the room that says Empty. Like for real? Did some LAT really make a table saying Empty so it looked like there would be some new stuff that was sold out? This shop is the same boring stuff each year. Same lame waterballoons no one ever uses, same lame sprinkler that honestly I really dont think anyone gives a monkeys left testicle about, and a different re skin of useless water guns.

I am sorry for being disrespectful and ungrateful because I know a lot of work went into the new layout and stuff, but I am really not happy. There is nothing new at this waterpark except for a layout when the old one was fine anyways.

There has got to be a reason for the lack of new things here. Will all do respect to whoever controls this; something has got to change because it is a big bummer.