Just a few suggestions I have to improve fort, this comes from playing hundreds of forts.

Add two doors to mafia

During fort it becomes quite hard to enter mafia due to this god damned door. I assume it's because of the lag but I'm not entirely sure, however, adding two doors should make it easier for forters to enter and it shouldn't interfere with regular basing in mafia.

Add a new warp location for neo

Ahh neo, the dread of all forters. This is easily considered the worst base to fort in, and it's no surprise as to why. I suggest altering the warp location after death, either a little closer to the fort itself or simply outside the base during fort time as other bases are. If relocated closer, I suggest using the mail level right of Neo as it's a rather useless location.

Scoreboard showing members kills during fort

Due to the slackers and under achievers, it'd be useful to have a tab/scoreboard of sorts that shows how much a member of your gang has currently killed during the fort. This would help in finding slackers and rule breakers.

Change base every time

It's surprisingly a common occurrence that it does bases 2-3 times in a row. This can become very annoying especially if it repeats Neo multiple times x-x. I suggest that instead of it being random with the inclusion of the previous base, it instead becomes random with the exclusion of the previous base.

Also, if you have any improvements, list them down below for convenience.