Over the years we have been introduced to a lot of new EC items, some better than others. While most items serve a novelty purpose, some are quite useful and are represented in their EC value. With refunds out the window, these are some viable solutions.

However, some items have had their utility diminished by other items that fill the same niche as the aforementioned items. Thus, I propose that we revamp some of the items as follows...

-Heal Staffs(50 ec) It seems as though every seasonal update includes yet another healing item, but when the staffs were originally introduced they were the only healing melees.
I propose a further increase in either the heal range or the amount healed.

-Light Sabers(100ec & 125ec) Many know that the light sabers are a show off weapon, but, an increase in damage to 10 would be appealing to owners, especially when looking at the chaplain dagger which is 25 or 50 ec cheaper and an all around better melee.

-Artillery Cannon(27 ec) The AC used to be the most prominent explosive weapon in the game, and had received several nerfs in the past to its damage and knock back. I propose that it only gets a faster reload/ lees reload freeze as many of the new explosive weapons outshine it.

-Chainsaw Gun(24 ec) With the low price of this gun it isn't supposed to be great, however, one thing that bothers me is the damage of the chainsaw. It's supposed to be more so a novelty/utility than a weapon, but it honestly takes forever to take out a base door. An increase in damage to 9 as opposed to the current 7 will make it useful and not op as it is slow already.

-Grenade Launcher(43 ec) An increase in range even if minor will make this weapon viable in more situations.

-Bamboo Rod(35 ec) The bamboo rod has always been underwhelming, an increase in damage to 8 will make it as valuable as its 35 ec counterparts.

-Hyrule Dagger(30 ec) I don't expect anything major for this weapon, but a cool gani with it would be nice since it is just a novelty weapon.

-Red Mace(30 ec) Same as above, nothing major, but maybe a good amount of knockback just for the novelty.

-Scimitar(30 ec) Maybe a cool gani.

-Machete(30 ec) An increase in speed of the attack gani.

-Ion SMG(95 ec) Many who have purchased this feel it's underwhelming in comparison to the other ion weapons. The SMG itself is good, a 15 clip would be nice but is not necessary. The problem lies in the Gauss Launcher. Maybe the ability to shoot over walls would be what it needs to as Sam said "compete with each other".

There is my peace, feel free to give your opinions over other items I didn't include and possibly some staff will be in agreement.