Hey guys, indeed the title is a tee-bit misleading, but I have a solution to this much overgrown conundrum. So, I absolutely love these new exotic coin items, and I think I found a decently fair way to offer them to everyone... at least those willing to go the extra mile. My idea is simple and easy. I say that you make those new exotic coin items worth 400-500k gralats for those people who don't have the exotic coin, and the price it is now for the people who do. These items are simply too damn desirable. I mean, These are incredible, and I think it would still be quite rare to see around considering a price of 400-500k. Granted, there would be a lot more than the 25 out, but still it would be under control.

This is just one idea to the big picture. If not this, then we need a new way to get exotic coins. They are simply too rare, and apparently, they are selling for like 200k tros. X.X
This is insane lol. Anywho, please take my idea into consideration. Maybe they raffle a few a month. Maybe they have events a certain time a month where the winners get exotic event coins instead of regular ones. Lottery maybe. I just think that there needs to be a new way for people who are willing to go the extra mile to get them.
thx- Dollo