I know this may be a stupid idea, maybe impossible too but just hear me out...

So I was thinking "Wouldn't it be cool if gangs where to have 'types'?"

I'm saying because gangs are used for many different things, some use gangs to be social, others for trading, basing, etc. That's why I was thinking it would be cool to be able to select which type of gang you want to create, and get kind of like benefits from it.

For example:

- Basing gangs would have something like more speed or less damage when hurt (inside base only).

- Trading gangs could get a discount when using trade tables or could even have a special auction room where only trading gangs can go in. You could even add a special item (furniture) to the house of a trade gang member that lists items sold by the player.

- Family gangs could add more people to one gang and be able to add family members to their stats (kind of like the "married" option, of course this would be limited) they can have a special section in their status that redirects you to a "family tree."

Do you get the idea?

Like I said, this may sound stupid (and it may be even impossible). It is just an idea I thought about 10 min ago when I was reading the "Family Gang" thread so it isn't even that thought off (lol), I am sure there could be its dangers but I thought adding more complexity to the gang system would be fun.

What do you think?