Thread: "Coins are Mint to be" - A Stock Market Idea.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb "Coins are Mint to be" - A Stock Market Idea.

Dear Era Community,

The reason I put this in "community discussion," rather than "future improvements" is because I wish for a discussion revolving around this idea, involving the community. With every idea comes pros and cons, hence the reason why other CONSTRUCTIVE OPINIONS are in favor.

So, what's this idea you wish for discussion upon, TyG? A stock market! A stock market is a stock exchange, where shares are purchased or sold to receive equity from a company. As a business, to sell shares, a prospectus is needed, and you need to be a Public Limited Company (PLC) or Private Limited Company (Ltd.). To start these, you need two things: a Memorandum of Association and an Article of Association. There's a lot more to it! If you're interested, research it in your own time or ask me!

I believe this idea could be in the game, where a PLC/Ltd./Multinational Company (MNC), like G187, Astro's, gang zone shops, etc. sell shares on the market. This way, we can try to manipulate the stock exchange to our advantage or "fail" horribly. This feature can also help us make extra money through selling equity we own. Each success of a business is incredibly dependent on individual events that happen in the stock market and should be extremely reliant on the players themselves as well (purchase shares at a high price, price rises, vice versa)!

The stock market in-game could be an interesting way of having a bit of fun (it's like gambling, as the stock exchange is always risky). If the admins wish to be super economical, the stock market could be affected by political, technological, trend, age factors, fiscal/monetary policies, etc. There's a lot more to it (such as Initial Public Offerings, etc.), but keeping it simple would make this feature more addictive/fun.

What do you guys think? Let me know!

Last edited by TyG; 07-08-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.