Thread: 2 cool ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2 cool ideas

Ignore my mistakes- I'm sleepy

Down below (Did I spell that right?) are 2 cool ideas that would be a cool addition to Era. Let me know what you think and let the development team know what you think so they can stop being lazy and actually do something emosewa si maet ffats ruo kj

1. Bus Stops
    I know the staff team said "no" to this idea but hear me out.

There are two busses traveling around Era (one red and one green) and there are six bus stops Era (two in Southridge in and four in Era City). And just like a real bus, you can ride it. But here's the twist. You cannot die while riding the bus, but you can shoot. And if someone is unlucky enough to get it by the bus, he/she will loose 50 HP. I know this sounds OP, but you, the passenger, are not driving the bus, nor can you take control of the bus, nor will the NPC driving the bus purposely drive after someone to kill them.
    Idea Breakdown:
    *Six bus stops (2 in Southridge and 4 in Era City)
    *Two busses (red and green)
    *You cannot die while riding the bus
    *You can shoot at other players from the bus
    *If a person gets ran over (by the bus), it is a death penalty

2. Extra Health (aka Body Armor)
    Another idea turned down by admins because it was OP, so let's un-OP it (is it even a word?) There will be four types of body armor (Light, Normal, Combat, Advanced) will different prices. And once you buy the armor, it is automatically equiped (meaning you can only have one at a time) and once the armor is destroyed, it is no usable (meaning once it runs out of HP, you have to buy another one.)
    Idea Breakdown:
    *There are four types of body armor
    -Light (+5 HP) 500 gralats per use
    -Normal (+10 HP) 1000 gralats per use
    -Combat (+25 HP) 2500 gralats per use
    -Advanced (+50 HP) 5000 gralats per use
    *Once you buy it. It is automatically equiped
    *You cannot "farm" or repair armor (It is a one use only, you'll have buy another one
    *To prevent "farming" armor is untradable
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 09-04-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".