Ok guys, I have new thought.

So as the name suggests, I'd like to propose a new concept in view of the planned basing rework. Gangs with 10k hours, according to the rework, will be basing in fortresses that have limited number of flags, thereby pushing competition to a new level. Since these gangs will no longer be entitled to the benefit of having allies, I'd like to propose the implementation of a gang fund and gang advantages. The gang fund is central fund that allows all members of the gangs to make a donation (rich members may choose to sponsor their gangs) and these gang funds can be used to purchase gang advantages such as 30-day unlimited ammo or revive (these advantages are similar to that of the individual, but perhaps at a much lower cost if the gang buys them). Gangs yearning to enjoy these benefits will have to work together to chip in to the gang fund in order for everyone to enjoy subsequent benefits.

To put it in perspective, say, a 2 day unlimited revive costs 350 and a gang of 25 will be paying 350x25 =8,750 gralats in total if each individual purchases it. However, if the gang buys it, perhaps the price can be lowered to 7500 gralats. You get the idea. There is a condition to this though, and that is that members must be in the gang tag to enjoy these benefits (similar to that of gang hats). This will compensate for the lack of allies to help.

I can foresee that there will be many new gangs under 10k hours in future that will base, hence, acknowledging that there has been an increase in competition due to an incease in player base, this concept will be able to give these basing gangs a boost in their basing journey, by enticing members to join the gang. In the past, basing gangs enjoy the advantage of a lower level of competition due to a small player base, hence it is justified not to have this concept implemented.

Howevere, I feel that this concept is much needed for the gangs after the rework as the competition will be intense.