I am super sorry to say this but my tolerance has been diminished, I am done dissimulating to admins that I love these new updates, For example earlier people kept saying that the turkey leg 2017 costed 1000 trochus and now only costs 200, more or less, the item's updating prices are very inevitable and that is one thing that I hate about this game, items are so overpriced that players encounter multiple difficulties on buying these items, the turkey leg fr example, costs above 20k graalats and is infuriatingly weak at attacking an healing, imagine the effort players used on earning enough graalats to buy this useless piece of garbage, another thing, I am unveiling right now that I most am absolutely pissed of about these new updates! Ido not like what era's condition is, admins I once believed in you but you let me down, I do not even know how to describe how low I should rate this game, for example last year, heart wand was only 900 tro, players kept teasing me to make the price lower, then i did, after a few days it costed more than 1k trochus?? what kind of a hell is this thing era is giving to me, sorry but i have no other choice but put a bad review about this game on the app store, also I do not wish to exploit this game much further, so its safe to say that I quit.