Thread: Christmas Player Submission Rant

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zany
    Just gonna say that this post was completely uncalled for.

You may be allowed to say what you want but I'm sure all the people who's work you straight up insulted are not thrilled. There was a better way to say your point than, for example, "what the hell is that? There's no sort of outline for the white fur, god it looks ugly." Until you completely perfect your work, you don't really have a right to point out artist's imperfections, at least not unless you're trying to help them. You can think what you want, everyone else can agree with you, but I'm certain you'd be absolutely pissed if someone called out your not-best work, not in a way to help you get better, but just to let you know that your work didn't deserve the prize it got or that it was ugly.

There's a big difference between criticism to help others improve/making a post to talk about the judge's decisions versus flat out calling hats ugly and bad work.

Anyways... going to stop before someone responds calling me too sensitive or something like that.

Personally, I would think that more of the hats would fit more into the Christmas theme. Winter isn't really the same as Christmas, but they can be clumped together I suppose.
    Last edited by Zany; 01-01-2018 at 02:43 AM.